ALL EVENTS AT GUTHRIE ARE FAMILY FREINDLY!
Alcohol/Controlled substances are strictly prohibited.
Please check the interactive calendar (click on calendar tab) for any updates as to details on the event or changes to the events schedules.
Acoustic Music Jam 6:30pm ~ 10:00pm
Our weekly Friday Night Jam is an acoustic music jam session open to the public. All ages are welcome. A minimum $1 donation is requested to support the maintenance and operation of the center. A variety of musical styles are played: old time fiddle, traditional, folk, swing, country, gospel, bluegrass, anything acoustic. Bring your instrument, or voice and join the circle! All ages and levels of musicianship are welcome. Or you can come just sit back, socialize and listen. HELD EVERY FRIDAY NIGHT THROUGH OUT THE YEAR.
AA Meeting - 7:30pm
Held every Monday evening at 7:30pm. This event is not sponsored by Guthrie Park. For further information contact www.aa.org.
3rd Saturday Gospel Jam. 7:00pm ~ 10:00pm.
This is an extension of the Friday night jam with the music limited to Gospel only. Held the 3rd Saturday of every month. All ages welcome. A minimum $1 donation is requested to support the maintenance and operation of the center.
Night of Worship. 7:00pm (Held the last Saturday of each month)
We sing worship songs together. Open to the public. All ages welcome! There is no childcare, but kids are welcome.
This event is not sponsored by Guthrie Park
For further information visit:
"Sounds of Christmas" Program Friday 12/13/2019.
Our yearly Sounds of Christmas is a benefit to raise funds for the maintenance and operation of Guthrie Park. It is also meant as a way for the community to gather and share in an old fashion Christmas celebration. Just as was done over 100 years ago when Guthrie was a community school.
- A minimum $1 donation is requested to support the maintenance and operation of the center. (Cash or Check Donations welcome)
- Musicians perform Holiday music LIVE!
- Raffle Tickets $1 & $5 each (CASH ONLY). Sold only at the show. Must be present to win. A wide selection of items: Gift cards, toys, jewelry, tools and much more. (ALL proceeds from the raffle go toward the maintenance and operation of Guthrie Park Community Center)
- Santa Claus will come for a visit with the children after the show.
- Coffee, Tea and Snacks provided.
- Sing-a-long of Christmas songs after the show (words provided).
- Dress casually or dress up in your favorite Holiday attire.
Seating is limited. Doors open at 6:00pm.
For further information email Sally at email@example.com